First time buy. There are two oversized pork trotters in one bag. This time I only used one for the traditional braised pork trotters.
There is no technical content to make this dish, just patience!
1. Put pork trotters, water, cooking wine, ginger slices in a pot and bring to a boil.
2. At the same time, in another iron pot, put the braised buns, ginger slices, rock sugar, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, cooking wine, water, and bring to a boil.
3. Put the watered pig trotters into the iron pot, cover the pot, and after the fire boils, change to medium and low heat and simmer for 2 hours.
4. Put the boiled pork trotters together with the soup into a large bowl (discard the braised buns). Then put it in the refrigerator overnight.
5. The next day, take the pork trotters out of the refrigerator, put them in a large pot, and boil them over high heat. After it boils, make the second seasoning. Then keep pouring the soup over the pork trotters with a spoon. Directly until the soup thickens into a sauce.
6. Take out the pork trotters, remove the bones, and cut the meat into pieces of suitable size. Lastly, pour the sauce over and you’re ready to go!
Since the pork trotters were a bit greasy, I served with cucumbers, chili garlic, kimchi, and white rice this time. The perfect meal is done!